Privacy is very important to us. In the following document we are informing you which personal information we process, why it is processed, how long and what your rights are.
Who is the administrator of personal data?
Administrator of personal data is company Cube vision s.r.o., with its registered office at Šumperk, Evaldova 2099/34a, 787 01, ID no. 28571568, registered at Ostrava Regional court, Section C, file 43788 (Administrator).
How can you contact us?
In the case of query, use telephone number: +420 776 160 382 or e-mail address: email@example.com
When we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in case of sending the contact form in the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinbefore and hereinafter as the “Regulation”).
In case of sending the contact form we process these personal data:
- E-mail address
Personal data need to be processed in order to create an offer of services, negotiate such offer, or else to respond to your submitted enquiry. Such processing is permitted by Art. 6 Paragraph 1b) of the Regulation. These personal data will be processed by Cube vision s.r.o. for the duration of negotiating an agreement between you and Cube vision s.r.o., at most for a duration of 1 year from the time of your enquiry, unless you grant consent for further processing.
What are your rights?
- Please bear in mind that, according to the Protection of Personal Data Act, you are entitled to:
- request information from us regarding what personal data of yours we are processing, and to ask for a copy of such data,
- ask us for an explanation with regards to the processing of personal data,
- demand access to such data and have them up-dated or corrected,
- ask us to delete such personal data; such deletion will result in termination of negotiations to enter an agreement and will only be carried out provided the interests of the joint administrators do not supersede your interest in privacy,
- in the case of doubts over compliance with obligations relating to the processing of personal data, contact us, the Office for Personal Data Protection, or take the matter to court.